Saturday, July 24, 2010

Survey Nears Completion!

The online survey is nearly complete! We're in the final round of revisions, we're waiting on some legal stuff (blah) to clear us, and then we can go live!

Some things you should know:

1. You must have been surgically diagnosed with endometriosis in order to participate in this study.

2. It's a pretty long survey, and all questions must be answered in order for your responses to be included. I ask some pretty intimate stuff, too. But if you are willing to be honest in your responses, you'll be speaking out on behalf of women everywhere.

3. You will be asked for contact information. This is so that I, as an author, may reach you for additional information/interviews (if needed).

4. You will have the option to change your name in order to protect your privacy.

We're anticipating a survey release date of August 2010. If you're following this blog, or our Facebook group, you'll be the first to know when it's available.

Thanks for your support, on behalf of women around the world. Please continue to share this project with the women you know.

5 comments:

  1. I meet all of the above requirements and am more than willing to participate. Just let me know what you need.

    Becky (newagehippie@juno.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to being a part of this book. I have wanted to do something to make people aware of Endometriosis and the effects it has on every aspect of your life. I am also hopeful that my three sisters will participate in the survey/book because I have never met another group of siblings that have all been diagnosed with Endometriosis. Thank you for doing this Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also meet the above requirements and would love to be a part of this project. What a great opportunity to have our stories heard . . . Thanks Jessica!

    Bonnie
    bonniepholmes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is sarah and i recently was diagnosted. i have had horrible pain since i was 12. i just had a surgery because of having stage 4 endo. i would love to help support this disease. you can email me at sarah.e.scullion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to complete the survey. However, after getting to the question regarding hysterectomy, I would select "continue" and be taken back to questions I had already answered about Endo and Professional Careers. I looped around like this a couple of times until I gave up.

    ReplyDelete